Dear Business Owner,
Please join us as a vendor for the 4th annual Mystic Blues Festival at the North Stonington Fairgrounds, Friday August 12, 2016 through Sunday, August 14, 2016 to showcase, market and sell to a crowd of thousands of enthusiastic festival participants. This year’s festival has moved to a much larger venue with a potential capacity of over 5,000 people per day.
- Vendors receive a 10’ x 10’ pre-designated space and four vendor passes
- Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs and tents
- All vendors must have a CT Resale Tax ID #
- All vendors must have a certificate of insurance naming the North Stonington Fairgrounds and the Mystic Blues Festival as additionally insured
- If you require more than 1 space, please note on form (page 2)
- Electricity is provided ONLY by special request. Please be detailed in your electrical needs.
- Your assigned spot will be emailed to you the week before the festival.
- We do not guarantee or offer exclusivity to vendors and businesses but we will do our best not to duplicate like products or services.
- Assignments are subject to change up to 48 hours prior to the event to provide for unforeseen circumstances.
- Setup begins promptly at Noon on Friday and breakdown begins at the close of the final show on Sunday.
- Payment in full is due by June 1st, 2016.
- The Festival is a RAIN OR SHINE event and there are NO refunds due to inclement weather.
ATTENTION FOOD VENDORS: All food vendors must contact the North Stonington Health District. North Stonington Health Inspector, Ted Faulise: 860-713-6160
Please call The North Stonington Town Hall for information, (860) 535-2877
You must submit an application to NS Health District, be inspected, be issued a license and have the required trained staff on site. Inspections will be held during the event and each food vendor MUST possess a valid permit and follow the proper procedures per the NS Health District regulations.